Monday, February 19, 2007

 

Client appreciation (with professionalism)


Your client Alicica has been a real gem. We've all had those clients - the ones we love to clone. Maybe they gave you a great referral. Or they bought your biggest package, achieved success and wrote a glowing testimonial.

When they call for follow-up service, we feel guilty about charging them.

Here's a tip. I don't recommend working for free. But you can send
them gift certificates to your own business!

Example: "Thanks for sending me referral X.
Here's a gift certificate for $20 you can apply to any of our future projects together."

Make up some clever certificates with your logo and attach them to your email or (even better) a card.

When a client isn't likely to need my services again, or when I want to thank someone who's not a client, I send an amazon gift certificate or perhaps a book I think they'd like.
javascript:void(0)
Publish

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?