Thursday, July 05, 2007

 

CS Sensitivity



Some people have ADD. Some are hyper-sensitive to light and noise. Some cringe when they see a crooked picture on the wall.

Me, I live with crooked pictures. I don't think I have ADD. I don't mind street noise (although both the dog and I had trouble with fireworks that shook the windows last night).

But I'm hyper-sensitive to customer service. If someone makes a claim, I question the validity of that claim. If I'm paying money for a service, I expect someone to listen to my complaints.

Most Internet marketers don't. Hint that anything is less than perfect and they go all-defensive on you.

Hey, if someone's paying you big bucks, they want to keep working with you. Listen. And send them a thank-you freebie.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?