Monday, July 09, 2007

 

Just discovered...


Just discovered a new FREE resource: The Warrior Forum. Lots of Internet folks have been posting an I never knew! It's THE place to check out packages, software and mentors. A huge place to ask, "Has anybody ever...'

If I'd known about this sooner, I'd have saved a ton of money.

Saturday night they were discussing Mike Filsaime's new release, Crack the 7-Figure Code. I must admit: it sounded *so* tempting! But as they pointed out, this product has 16 DVDs. Who will listen to them? And you have to take detailed notes - no going back to review easily.

I like the point someone made about buying based onneed instead of buying what's available. Right now I'm working with google adwords and teleseminars. Period.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?