Thursday, August 30, 2007

 

Copywriting: You Can't Avoid It


I keep hearing this over and over. The single most important skill you need to succeed on the Internet is (drumroll, please!) copywriting.

I have been amazed at the power of copywriting to transform lookers to buyers. Visitors often come to my site and buy ebooks on their first visit. Clients rarely buy on a first visit, of course, but they do return to my site.

The best place to learn copywriting is Lorrie Morgan-Ferrero's Live Online Bootcamp.

I know because that's how I learned. I've taken other courses and bought other manuals. But to be honest, 90% of what I've seen elsewhere is ... here.

It's not for sissies. She demands lots of work and it's pretty intense. But you'll walk away with copy you can use and you'll pay for the course with just a few sales.

If you are reading this post and it's too late to sign up for boot camp, join one of Lorrie's forums and consider her workbooks.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?