Tuesday, August 28, 2007

 

Unexpected copywriting tip: Sing your copy!


One of my all-time favorite Internet marketing gurus is (drumroll, please)
Perry Marshall. He's one of the least pretentious and most knowledgeable experts out there. And he delivers enormous value through his Renaissance Club and his emails.

Last week Perry suggested, "Your copy works if you can recite it in a singsong rhythm. Try singing your copy to yourself."

Hmm...I'll have to try it. Here's what I wrote for my time management ebook:

Give Me 21 Days and Get a Life-Changing Time Management System (Not a Handful of Band-Aid Quick Fixes)

Doesn't really sing, does it?

"Give me 21 Days and Get More Time." On the right track.

This stuff is harder than it looks! I'll be experimenting with my own ebooks and maybe some clients, too.

And check out Perry Marshall.

I actually met him at a Live Event hosted by
Lorrie Morgan Ferrero.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?