Thursday, September 06, 2007

 

A Class Act

It's rare to see real customer service on the Internet
these days. So I was pleasantly surprised (not to say
amazed) when I got an email from Alexandria Brown's
assistant, Sharon.

I had taken advantage of the Ezine Queen's periodic
sale to run some ads in her royal ezine. After I sent
in my ads, I realized I had made a mistake in the
link. I had planned to make some changes at my end so
the wrong link would be the right link.

But before I had a chance, Sharon, Ali's assistant,
emailed to tell me they had checked the link and found
it wasn't working. I replied right away. Somehow that
message disappeared, but not to worry: I got a follow-
up phone call to be sure everything was okay!

I ended up giving her a different link, just to be
safe - but what amazing service. How many of us would
have checked our own links, let alone the links on our
ads?

That's where the Ezine Queen really succeeds.
Flawless execution.

If you've never heard of the Ezine Queen and don't
know what I'm talking about, go here and sign up for
her ezine here.

You'll be richer for it.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?